The Guernsey Literary Festival gets a brand new look for 2017.
This position has been filled.
The position is varied and wide ranging and you will get to:
- Run social communities and create content
- Provide tactical guidance to clients, and build great relationships with them
- Run digital media campaigns
- Ensure successful and timely completion of projects within established schedules and budgets
- Manage measurement and reporting of campaign results
- Research trends and seek opportunities for our clients
- Support the Account Management team with the delivery of integrated projects
In return you will need:
- Impeccable time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to co-ordinate projects from conception to delivery
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good understanding of Social Media
- An appreciation of how marketing can aid business growth
- Previous experience specifically with AdWords would also be a bonus.
If you are interested in this post please send your full CV to Chris Betley at [email protected].