We are thinkers, strategists, creators, disruptors and changemakers. We’re on the hunt for enthusiastic Junior Designers who are keen to learn and develop in a creative studio environment, joining our design team either in Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
While this is primarily advertised as a Junior role, applications at all levels of experience are welcome.
You will work on a broad range of projects including branding, print, web design and social content. Under the guidance of our lead designers, you’ll be expected to work independently on creative concepts, challenging the brief to produce unique ideas and designs.
You’ll be expected to build strong relationships with your team and the wider studio, by sharing ideas and collaborating. A good eye for detail and an eagerness to learn is a must-have.
- A degree or qualification in a design-related course
- Experience with the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- The ability to present design concepts internally
- An understanding of the principles of design, including typography, colour, layout and illustration.
- A portfolio showcasing strong design skills
- Web Design experience
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma
- Previous Agency experience
- Animation and illustration skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Health Insurance
- 21 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas Parties
About Betley Whitehorne Image
As one of the Channel Islands’ largest creative and digital agencies, we provide design, advertising, branding, PR and digital services to our clients, ranging from multi-national financial organisations to small start-ups. We have a strong commitment to local charities and possess a real passion for all areas of design.
Our team is a collective of thinkers, strategists, creators, disruptors and changemakers, producing interesting and effective work for each and every client. Collaboration is in our culture. We share creativity and ideas.
If you feel this might be the right fit for you, send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected].